The Doctors out of Debt Group Coaching Program
The only program of its kind that helps doctors
(dentists, physicians, pharmacists, podiatrists, veterinarians)
become debt free and build wealth with confidence.
Does this sound like you?
*You graduated from medical, dental or pharmacy school and have student loan debt or credit card debt and not sure where to start or how to start paying off your debt
*You want to invest but don’t know how or where to start
*You have sleepless nights and are stressed because of your debt
*You are asking yourself if you should hire a financial advisor, buy that stock your friends are telling you about or use your retirement money to invest
*You are delaying starting a family, buying a practice, buying a house because all of your money is going towards paying off debt
*Or you’re a private practice owner and you are looking for an exit strategy
*You are overwhelmed with all the info coming at you
This program is exactly what you need if you want to:
- Get out of debt
- Know step by step strategies to get out of debt
- Be exposed to investing
- Want to have multiple streams of income
- Want generational wealth
- Want to decrease your hours at work
- Want financial freedom!!
What my students are saying
Do you find yourself saying
“ I don’t know where to start”
“ I don’t want to eat noodles everyday.”
“Where do I even start with $ 700,000 in student loans?”
“ My money needs to work harder than I do.”
“ I need an exit plan.”
“Is it too late for me?”
“Money is tight right now.”
The Doctors out of Debt Group Coaching Program was created for You
Imagine just one year from now: You are
- Paying down your debt while creating wealth
- Having a solid plan to get out of debt
- Understanding when to refinance your student loans, if applicable
- Being able to confidently re-allocate your money to save for your kids’ college education and towards your retirement
- Becoming confident about making financial decisions
- Being aware of what you need to know about insurance
- Knowing how to diversify your income and investment portfolio
- Having gotten rid of limiting beliefs about money for good
This all sounds great, doesn’t it? This could be you.
I work with doctors daily to help them get out of debt and create generational wealth.
1. Training on your success path to debt repayment and investing to keep you in momentum
2. Weekly group laser coaching to get your specific questions answered.
3. Special guest/expert on real estate, franchising and more
4. Monthly challenges to stay on top of your debt repayment and wealth creation journey
5. Private Facebook Community where you can ask questions and get support
A Note From Dr. Caroline Clerisme
I am a general dentist in NH. I am also a wife, mom to a 1-year old, Oliva, and an amazing cook.
I graduated from Tufts in 2011. I had a total of $250,000 in student loans. Growing up in Haiti, I had no exposure or knowledge of credit, credit cards or how to manage such a large some of student loans. I had no help. I felt confused, angry, bitter, overwhelmed, you name it.
It took me 4 years to pay it all off. Till this day, I still have peace of mind, and am still creating wealth.
The pain and struggle I experienced during my early years of debt repayment created a new passion for me. The passion to help other doctors just like me…doctors who want financial freedom and want to create generational wealth.
I invite you to join the Doctors out of Debt group coaching program.
See you soon!
Caroline Clerisme, DMD
Frequently Asked Questions
The program starts on January 25th, 2023 at 7 pm EST.
The Doctors out of Debt group coaching program will last 10 weeks.
We will meet virtually every Wednesday at 7 pm EST. The sessions will last about an hour.
I will be teaching live, and all sessions will be recorded.
Guest speakers on retirement, franchising, multiple streams of income, real estate investing, estate planning, practice management, retiring early from medicine and dentistry and MUCH more!!
Yes! 1.5 CE PACE credits will be issued for the practice management session.
The Doctors out of Debt group is a group program so there is no 1:1 coaching, however, all of your questions will be answered during the sessions. You also have the opportunity to ask questions in the FB group set up just for you!
The program is non-refundable.